child's play
[html]

ooc text. I could not help it. plus I started it last night. And just another note the cabin itself was destroy last winter in the snow storm

Amaranth Catori

Amaranth put her nose to work when no one wanted to answer her call. She moved herself towards the bush and smiled when she smelt her son fully. She didn't mind her children being out at night in the pack. More so since this was so deep in the territory that she would hope that an intruder would be caught beforehand. She turned her head as she saw terra move. She growled a bit as she looked at the coy woman.

Amaranth had met her once before she and Niro had left. She didn’t like the story teller to much but she was sure the woman was dense. She looked at her then to the bush. Heiro mama’s here. She said as she glanced at Terra. The woman didn’t know how crazy this mama bear was. She snarled a bit. Did you hurt my baby? She questioned looking at her with purple burning eyes.

<style>
.hb-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.hb-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.hb-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.hb-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#F0DAA9; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.hb-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Piano.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#694E41;}
.hb-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.hb-b02 {background-color:#694E41; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #694E41; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread