United Together We Stand
OCC: YESH!!!! FIRST POST 13 points. I hope you like the staff

Aylu was excited to go to the neighboring pack. He had many things to offer them and hoped to meet some fine warriors like himself. He had spend a good portion of the night carving a staff for the Alpha of the pack. He hoped the alpha liked it. He had just walked in to the Great hall when a voice with a Scottish lit to it boomed its way across the way. He was howled his excitement and after the speech was finished, made his way to the stage the alpha stood on. "Greetings Casa Alpha. I am Aylu, Guerrerio of the pack. I have brought you a gift. It is tradition to give Alpha's a staff in times of peace. I offer you this one as a token of my alliance to both my pack and your own. If you ever need anything, staffs, arrows, bows... you name it and I will either make it by hand or find it for you. Please... take this gift and I hope you enjoy your night," said Aylu with a sweeping bow. He himself had brought his best daggers and his staff. He had smoothed out his fur and had decided to not wear robes anymore.

He was still a monk at heart, a peaceful warrior and he hoped to meet others like him with in this pack and make friends. Maybe he could learn a thing or two from someone. A different fighting style. He had so much he wanted to explore and find and learn while he was here. He hoped to make many friends by the end of the night. He was in for a long night.

Messages In This Thread