United Together We Stand
[html]

Ooc Here/ 190 words

Rurik had moved from the laying on the rail to sitting again the wall next to his staff and katana, laying on the stone had started to hurt his back. He could still hear the happy sounds of dancing, laughing, and friendship coming up from the main hall below him. He sighed a bit and closed his eyes, keeping his ears and nose open for any signs that someone else thought the upper level would be a good place to hang out. It wasn't that he didn't want to join them, he just didn't think it would be a good idea for him to. He crossed his legs and hung his head, intent on taking a light nap, when he heard someone say his name. He looked up and saw Isa near by. "Yea, I'm fine. I've never been one to attend parties like this. I'm only here because Jazper said everyone had to be, if I had my way I would be napping outside somewhere." He said with a small grin. He didn't want to tell Isa why he was really up here, and hoped she didn't pry.

<style>
.earth .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.earth p {color:#FFFFFF;}
.earth b {color:#384922; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #38634b;}
.earth i {color:#1b4863;}
.earth {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... planet.png); background-color:#000000; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:300px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; box-shadow: 0px 0px 7px 2px #000; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread