United Together We Stand
[html]
Tony is nekkid and this is likely to be my only post Smile also quite short

Tony didn't want to be here. Not one bit. He'd much, much rather be at home, in the warm with his whiskey. Though that was not to say it wasn't warm in here. In fact it was almost too hot, but it didn't stop his mind wandering back to the thoughts of his whiskey stash. Of course no one but Neela knew about his mild alcoholism and he would have prefered to keep it that way. Though the smell of it was lingering around him after his quick swig before leaving the house he shared with his future mate. Following behind her as she mumbled to herself, he leaned in and smiled, 'Y' know, ah would'a prefer'd y' wi' i' off, t' be fair...' His voice was light, contrary to his feeling at that moment. Especially when Neela insisted on dressing up all fancy.

He'd managed to drag a comb through his thick mane, as tangled and curly as it was. At first it had stuck out like some curly afro, but Neela had quickly found a solution as soon as he voice staying at home as an option. Dampening it down with some water it slicked back into place as it fell around his face. He shuffled over to his father awkwardly, nodding a hello.

<style type="text/css">
.libertytony b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c5366; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.libertytony p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.libertytony {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#2b2620; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... dd760a.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.libertytony-border1 {width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread