United Together We Stand
[html]

Glad you did too Smile I was going to send you a pm in a day or two just to let you know. Wanted to give the chance to discover it on your own.

Word Count → 000

He watched the woman's expression as it took her a minute to realize who he was. Aro just gave her a small charming smile, "Eclipse Soulstorm, a beautiful name." He gently took her hand and placed a gentle kiss upon it. His eyes never leaving hers. He must be on his most gentlemanly behavior, he is the son of the leader afterall. He gave a light laugh as he thought of her last words, "Don't fright, I am not the finest dancer." It wasn't a lie, surely there were magnificent dancers better than him. With that out there in the open he gently led her to the dance floor as one song came to the end. His eyes trained on her, a smile never leaving his muzzle. "Trust me..." He whispered just loud enough for her to hear.

His free hand gently and fluently guided hers to his shoulder, his other held hers out. Now that she was in position the hand that put hers upon his shoulder fell gently above her waist. The music picked up again, "Ready? One ...two....three.." He counted finding the beat and lead her into a graceful but slow waltz. He waited for her to catch on but was also ready to show and teach her, but as long as he lead her right he was sure she would be fine. It was why he was going slow, but he was lucky enough to get a slow song.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread