Alone?
When she looked at Severus he had been grinning like petroleum jelly was on his teeth. She didn't question it too much, it seemed like a friendly gesture. In a way she found it comforting that he would even bother to try to be nice. Her heart began to drum loudly as they entered the cave. Dark didn't bother her, but the fact that she was closed in did. She liked it here, so she'd have to get over it. "Like us," she reiterated, looking intently at the ivory braid that cascaded down the Angela's back, then averting her attention to the pathways before her, caught a few glimpses into occupied and unoccupied dens. She wondered about the various backgrounds of the pack members, potential murders and thieves and plunderers... It was horrifying, yet undeniably intriguing. "I intend to make myself useful," she murmured, eyes still wandering as she padded along, her focus on any single thing being rare as she tried to take in every inch of this new world. Her ears swiveled back at mention of sticking her paw out being equivalent to saying she wanted to join, and she sluggishly came to a stop. Her paws collected themselves as she about-faced, eyes drifting up to Naniko's and ears laying flat with mixed emotions. She knew impulsive actions had their consequences, a warning her mother had burnt into her brain since she was young. "Can I have a day to think about it, to explore a little more?" she inquired, voice meek, thick with fear of swift rejection. A joining ceremony? Her heart jumped into her throat, she silently hoped her enthusiasm didn't show.

Messages In This Thread