Alone?
OOC: Coolio. :3 3 more weeks I believe, and 45 IC posts... I guess I'll know a ton of people before I get to have another character. Bolded things to make speech easier to find.

Sterling's ears perked as a ravenous murmurs began to emanate from her stomach. Embarrassment and shock tainted her visage and she looked down. Swallowing a knot in her throat that felt like a jawbreaker, she said, "I think I'll be able to salvage for myself, but thank you. I'm in no way emaciated or injured so hopefully I can start to help at dawn. Would you be kind enough to point me in the direction of the most lively part of the territory so that I could get a feel for where I'd be hunting?" She was somewhat tired, but it was nothing a nap wouldn't settle. There was still plenty of time left in the day for her to attempt to hunt and hopefully situate herself in this new environment. With so many mouths to feed she knew the foliage wouldn't be anywhere near as lush as back home, but she'd make do as she'd done on the venture here. She also wanted to get caught up with a few traditions of the pack, how they did things would be very important to learn that way she wouldn't accidentally offend or emit a vibe of idiocy. Maybe if she brought in enough of a haul she'd be accepted, maybe even blend right in. That, she told herself, would be best. Absentmindedly she began to stretch in a very supple way, pulling on her leg muscles by flexing her digits as far as they'd go. Adrenaline pumped through her veins like venom through a snake. She was ready to hunt, to fill her stomach and the others's as well. It dawned on her that she had no idea of what game resided here, or what predators. She knew if she remained alert she'd probably be okay.

Messages In This Thread