street's like a jungle
[html]<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +3 OOC ::

Aeron had decided that Pride was plenty old enough now to help with things going on in the pack. She was also training the girl in a way t become her replacement in years ti come. She would train the white child to be strong and brave. She knew it would be time before the child was groomed to be the best she could be. Aeron looked at the child as she dusted herself off. Her mother just tossed the child to the ground. As a good warrior she knew she had to get back up. White eyes glared at her golden mother. The woman was to strong for her but she wasn't going to give up.

Stopping Pride looked out and huffed. "Mama someone is calling for you" she said looking at her mother. Aeron nodded as she moved towards her horse. Come pride She said as she lifted her young daughter up onto the stallion. You need to learn all aspects of my jobs. She said as she hopped up behind Pride.

Aeron was not to certain who she would find looking for her. She dug in her heels and raced them to the borders. She didn't think that anyone would be looking for her. She huffed a little as she moved towards the border. She could tell that the call was more coyote then wolf she wondered if Vesper was coming to see her or her own daughter. She doubted that Wraith had come the girl hated her. Slowing she pulled down her hood and glanced at Pride as the girl snarled a bit. "Mama who are they?" She asked nervous.

valkyrie, wraith. She spoke looking at her daughter and the other daughter of Hybrid. What are you doing here? She asked as she slid from her horse.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread