street's like a jungle
[html]<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +418 OOC :: I love Aeron she cracks me up

Pride looked at her mother then to the two strangers. She didn't quite like that they were here to see her mommy. Her mother was always busy and away from her and she finally was having time with her mommy and here were these two taking her time away. She waited a top the large stallion and watched.

Aeron sighed as she looked at the two coyotes that came to bother her now. She was no traitor she was still a yote by blood and she held her head with pride over being a yote. Aeron worked hard for her position she was proud of herself. Aeron turned to Pride and helped her down off the massive horse. She did not want things to turn out like this nor had she wanted more children to be honest. The almost Albino child had a lot to deal with after all, Wraith and Luc they had a lot too. I don't have to answer to you Valkyrie. The only one I have to answer to is my daughter Wraith. The orange coy may be her children's half sister but that didn't matter much to Aeron at the moment.

Aeron huffed. I don't know who this Nathaniel is he's not my son. I had no living sons, he must be hybrids from another woman. She said looking at Valkyrie. And I love Wraith and Luc more then anything in the whole world. I left them with you and hybrid because they deserve to be around their family. I could not raise then to be infernian. I don't believe in what that land does. She said as she looked at val golden eyes stern watching her.

Pride looked at the two now standing there in her Optime form she gave a weak smile still nervous. I'm Pride Adwen Tormenta. She spoke as she looked down at her feet a bit. Aeron looked at Wraith, she knew she had to say something. I was going to bring Adwen to meet you. She was born here so she didn't need to live in Inferni. Adwen.... Aeron got stopped as the white girl looked at her and huffed. Pride mama call me pride She said as aeron turned back to wraith. Pride is the last child of hybrid she's no wolf in honesty. I may live among wolves but I do not breed myself with them. She said huffing. Happy? she asked glaring at Val.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread