street's like a jungle
[html]

Word Count → 536 :: ohigh, Valk is in secui form

So am I still waiting for this world to stop hating
Can't find a good reason, can't find hope to believe in..

The Atheed spoke to her as if she was nothing. She was nothing, but that's not what she thought about. She didn't think about how she was on their lands, throwing accusations, nor did she care that she was doing this. Wraith needed answers, and what better way to get them than to pick a fight about it? It was doubtful that Aeron would willingly pass over the information anyways, since there was a failure of communication for so long. Thin, mostly coyote lips of the female pulled back to reveal sharp daggers that normally were only shown in a smile. Now, they were showed in anger. Why was Valkyrie so angry? Was it because she lost herself along the way? Or was it because she had questions that needed answers, but unlike Wraith, the questions she had could not be answered, for the one who could answer them was about 4 feet in the ground.

Valkyrie did not speak back to the woman. Aeron went on to speak about how Nathaniel was not her child and how she loved Wraith and Luci more than anything in the world. That was hard to believe. Also where did the little bastard male come from? Hybrid was a homosexual. Why would he have so many children going around if he wasn't into women, and better yet, Hybrid hated children! Hybrid didn't want anything to do with Wraith and Nathan and Luci, so what made her think that they would have been okay to be raised in Inferni?

Her tail lashed back and forth as the child then decided to speak, speaking a name that mattered little to Valkyrie, considering that none of the names corresided with Hybrid's name. There was little time until the Atheed spoke of how she was going to bring "Adwen-Pride" to meet them. Valkyrie huffed. Are you sure you weren't just gonna dump her on me like you did, last time? growled the woman with her large ears still flattened against her skull as she stared a hard stare at the Atheed.

Wraith was speaking in the middle of all of this as well, and Valkyrie was listening to her words of defense, and having someone on her side was actually making her feel better. After Wraith's final words, Valkyrie decided that it was time for her to point out a few things that did not make sense. You do realize that my father, actually, our father, was a homosexual right? He didn't like women. He didn't just fuck females for the hell of it either, because I was his only child for a very, very long time. Now you expect me to think that he'd fuck you not only once, but twice? I highly doubt that. I don't think that this mutt is our blood. growled Valkyrie as she glared at the Atheed some more. She doesn't even look anything like Hybrid. Hell, I look more like Hybrid more than she ever will look. I refuse to believe that she is my blood, because she isn't. Valkyrie snorted as her tail continued to lash. Though the long tail of hers did not rise above much of any rank other than omega. Even in her pack she was not a high rank, so she naturally knew not to challenge another in the most primal ways, but the woman was a person of expressions, so she could not control her facial expressions. She expressed herself wholeheartedly, but the instinct always seemed to get her in some way.

<style>
.valky-Miyu {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.valky-Miyu img{width:300px; float:left}
.valky-Miyu p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.valky-Miyu p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#AA0000;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Miyu!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread