street's like a jungle
[html]<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +3 OOC :: I love Aeron she cracks me up

The ganesa woman feared not over Val's increasing temper. Aeron looked at her golden eyes flairing as she watched her. Turning to wraith she huffed why was it the worlds worst thing to be left with family. Why was this such a big thing to the two infernian yotes. Standing up taller her body screamed after the power she had earned. Valkyrie you are testing my patience. You think you know everything about the world, you arrogant brat. she turned to Wraith as Adwen shifted a bit uneasy from her mothers growing rage.

Now listen to me Wraith. Her voice was gentile as she spoke to her daughter. I came to you a month before she was born. I was fat don't you remember? I was going to tell you and Ask you if you would like me to move back there. She said. looking to pride then to wraith. But you seemed to hate me so much I chose not to tell you or ask you. I figured you'd never want to see me after that. I never thought you'd ever come here. She stopped talking and moved forward towards the child. though she wasn't really a child anymore was she.

Aeron took in a deep breath. I wanted to go and see you but fear of this happening scared me. I wanted to be in your life again but you seemed so hateful and happy with Val, Luc and even this child Nathaniel. That answered everything but val didn't it. She turned to Valkyrie standing tall again she looked down at her. what did the girl want a form of DNa testing something only humans could do. Now to answer you, your father way Gay just as I am. She spoke looking at her. But the fact is we needed each other to have children pass on our strong DNA to the next. You are a product of it. Wraith is strong like her father and mother. Luc i haven't seen once I bet she's doing well though. She looked at Val. believe what you want but Hybrid and I had an agreement and a while before he died I went to him and he agreed to one last time. That was all she had to answer Valkyrie's questions.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread