street's like a jungle
[html]

Word Count → 639 :: Sorry for the wait again. Whelp, Valkyrie is done here.

So am I still waiting for this world to stop hating
Can't find a good reason, can't find hope to believe in..

Those golden eyes of the Atheed strangely did not affect the growing temper of the Massacre woman. She knew she was right, and she cared not what the golden coyote woman spoke. The Atheed went on to speak about how she was an arrogant brat though, and this sent a ripple of anger, as well as a loud rumble from her throat. I'M THE ARROGANT BRAT?! ME? HA! I never said I knew EVERYTHING. YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING. YOU DON'T. If anyone here is an arrogant brat, it'd be YOU. You're the one who thinks they know everything. I know what I know, and that's ALL I know! snarled the Massacre woman. Her fur that was normally silky and smooth now was fluffed out, her tall form taking a more feral, and even frightening look to it over what it normally was. Her lips curled back at the woman, but still she did not raise her tail. No. She knew not to, even if she was getting more and more pissed by the second.

Of course the Atheed would only calm even when the child she bore showed all of her hate for the woman. Valkyrie could see now why she hated the Atheed so much. She was so arrogant, and so....all-knowing or at least she thought she was all knowing. Wraith defended her, and not only that but she proceeded to rip Aeron a new asshole as she spoke about how the Atheed knew nothing of Wraith's feelings. Not only that, but the Atheed blamed Wraith for the decisions that she made, when it was all her fault, not Wraith's. Valkyrie agreed that it was not her fault and that it was Aeron's. All of this was Aeron's fault. She was a traitor, and she was in denial to think that she was not a traitor to Inferni. After all, she went to live with wolves. Who had Valkyrie become? Thinking such things like she did about the traitor, about the Atheed of Anathema.

Aeron went on to try to explain to Valkyrie that Hybrid and she had an agreement. One late litter of pups, but how could Hybrid know he was going to die? How could he go against his own nature not once, but twice, three times? Valkyrie growled. I don't believe you. Where are the others? What'd you do? Send them off to some other families? Huh? You're such a bullshit liar. I'm glad you left Wraith with me, so I could show her how to not be. To not be a stupid showoff liar like you. You belong in Anathema, you traitor, you liar. snarled the secui female as she finally raised her tail and it lashed back and forth. She was done talking to Aeron if all she was going to do was lie like that. I'm done talking to you. Go back to your wolf pack, you wolf-fucker had Valkyrie once thought of being with a wolf? Yes, but that wasn't the point. Valkyrie never laid with that wolf, like this woman more than likely did on a regular basis (from Valkyrie's assumptions) and since she lived in the clan of coyotes and mostly coyote mixes, she knew that she would not lay with a wolf. Ever.

Valkyrie looked to Wraith. Let's go, Wraith. It's time to leave this smelly lands. You wouldn't want to stay here too long, or they might start to brain-wash you or something. the woman snorted at the end of her words and then she turned away from the borders of Anathema and she started to walk away, pausing only to look back at the child to make sure that she was following.

<style>
.valky-Miyu {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.valky-Miyu img{width:300px; float:left}
.valky-Miyu p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.valky-Miyu p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#AA0000;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Miyu!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread