i was hoping that song would never be over
[html]

ooc here

Word Count → 343

He was hard to miss, being as tall as he was, but she pretended that she did not see Jazper, not knowing if he was on his way to speak to the Artisans’ leader or some other canine and she did not want to disturb him. When she thought that, though, for some reason she felt a little disappointed; when she thought about it, she guessed she wanted to spend time with him though she was resigned to the fact he was a busy wolf. It was an odd feeling, but she did not have long to think it over. When he spoke to her, she smiled at first that he came over to her, but it turned a bit more mocking as his words finally reached her ears.

“Are you implying that there’s something better to watch?” she asked the male playfully, “Because, I wouldn’t mind some suggestions.” Alyssum was a bit taken aback when Jazper winked at her, but she managed to hide her meekness by glancing back towards the crowd to compose herself. “Anyways, this ball is just wonderful. You, Skye, everyone just outdone themselves, really. It’s a bit… fancy for my taste.” She looked over to the hired band to prove her point. “But, I guess it doesn’t hurt to dress up and waltz around.” While she enjoyed the dance more than she would let on, she wanted to keep a nonchalant view to it, to show that she was a tough canine even when she was wearing a dress. The de Fonte was a fighter for Casa at the end of the day, and did not want to seem weak in front of her leader.

She took another sip of her drink as her gaze went back to the dancing crowd, and could not help but be lost in it for another moment before turning back to the Sole. “I see you took the chance to dress up as well,” she stated, pointing at the gauntlets and pauldron he was adorning. “I never saw you wear those before.”

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Wiki Commons!

<style>
.alyalyssum-ballroom { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/llvwo.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#d7bd82; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#574d35; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.alyalyssum-ballroom b {color:#f8da95; }
.alyalyssum-ballroom b.m {color:#575a75; }
.alyalyssum-ballroom p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.alyalyssum-ballroom p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.alyalyssum-ballroom .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.alyalyssum-ballroom .wordcount {color:#857551; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #857551; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread