i was hoping that song would never be over
[html]

occ: Corny Jazper is Corny.

Word Count → 400+

The coywolf would not know the effect she had on the large man but he quite enjoyed watching her from afar. Not to see what she was doing but to look at her features. His first lover as a teenager had been a jet black coyote named Garnet and although he quite enjoyed the bodies of wolves and dogs alike he had almost forgotten how the narrow muzzle brought out the eyes more, making for a more feminine face. Though he wasn’t aware of his own attraction to the features. As he moved closer to her and began to talk the Knight grew quite nervous and was not entirely sure why. In his nervousness he spoke out, giving the air of confidence, “You could always look at me.” Stupid. Immediately he regretted what he said and in an effort to not sound like a complete idiot added, “Or yourself.” Yep, he was officially an idiot. He was an alpha by blood and rank, a warrior who had fought bears and monsters but a silly girl made he babble like a moron.

Attempting to focus on her other words and to regain any self-pride he had let the Knight perked his ears up and smiled along. “It’s a little fun Aly. There is nothing wrong with throwing a party for your friends. If it makes you uncomfortable perhaps you need to learn to let loose a lil, huh?” His Scottish tongue teased her lightly, as he nudged her with an elbow gently. “I personally don’t mind dressing up. I enjoy looking my best, especially when it involves showing off gifts from my friends.” Motioning towards Isa across the room he added, “Isa brought them back from her trip to Freetown for me."

Although Jazper tried his best to be a strong leader and to portray an image of power to those outside of his pack, the Knight truly was a nice guy at heart. He had been the victim of misfortune growing up but had never looked back. Clearing he throat he reached out a giant hand, “Would you care to move our conversation to the dance floor?” It sounded cheesy and he knew it but you were meant to ask a lady to dance, not demand. And Fenris knew he wanted to get to know the coywolf a little better. Little did the warrior know that the divines had a plan for the two and it was already in progress.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to pareeerica

<style>
.alyjazper-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3bqtI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#d2d4af; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 325px 0px; color:#f4f7c7; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.alyjazper-1 b {color:#8e9072; }
.alyjazper-1 b.m {color:#575a75; }
.alyjazper-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.alyjazper-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.alyjazper-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.alyjazper-1 .wordcount {color:#f4f7c7; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #f4f7c7; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread