i was hoping that song would never be over
[html]

(364)

Again, she was a bit surprised by the Sole's forwardness, and it was obvious by the way she nervously giggled, though it was clear that she was flattered. "I guess I will have to settle on looking at you, then. I'm nothing much to look at." She was usually move suave than she was at that moment, especially with a drink in her hand, but for whatever reason she was tripping over all the subtle things Jazper was doing. She told herself to stop it, and that they probably meant nothing. She shouldn't be charmed, she said. But, she continued to go along with it, anyway.

She furrowed her brows a little into a pout, and stated stubbornly though good-naturedly, "I let loose all the time... I'm the loosest person you can come by." She glanced at where the male pointed, and noticed that it was the pregnant woman who had recently mated to Hadley. "They're pretty fancy, I wonder what she traded them for... Whatever the case, she got herself a good deal with those." She sent a silent thought to the spirits to hope that the woman would have an easy birth and a good life, and went back to the present situation.

She wad caught off guard by his offered hand, and for a moment speechless. But, her lips curled into the tiniest of smiles, and curtsied, just to make it even cheesier. "I would be honored, my Alpha," she said in a pose tone, still a bit teasing, but she accepted his hand nonetheless.

Alyssum allowed him to lead her to the dance floor, and on the way there, she realized something important. "I hope you are as light on your feet as smartly you can dress, because... I don't know how to dance." She was never taught how to, and looking at the couples up close, she noticed that some were actually stepping around in some moves. She did not expect Jazper to know how, either, but it didn't hurt to ask before they tried to make fools of themselves together.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread