i was hoping that song would never be over
[html]

OOC:

Word Count → 300+

Her giggles were contagious, causing his own laughter to burst forward. “Suit yourself then.” He teased lightly. The Knight was normally not so forward but he had already had enough wine to feel the warm and extra courage that came with alcohol and in all honesty he was happy. At her rebuttal Jazper simply nodded and rolled his eyes, “Yep. Biggest party girl I ever did meet.” He would have continued on, he knew Aly to have her fun in her own way, but her compliments on his leather armor caused him to beam. He had instantly fallen in love with the three-piece set and quickly adjusted his formal wear to show of the shoulder piece. He wasn’t sure if he would ever wear them into a fight as his pride in their beauty made him want to hide them away for special occasions but it was nice to show them off. “I never asked her actually. Thought it rude to question such a wonderful gift.”

Leading the coywolf onto the dance floor he chuckled lightly at her comment, “It’s very difficult for someone so large to hold any grace.” Placing both hands on her waist he lifted her onto his feet, wrapping one arm behind her for support before grasping her hand with his own. “Guess I’ll have to teach you.” He teased with a wink. While continuing to support her he began to shuffle his feet to the music, turning in a circular motion. “Once you get it you can go back on the floor, promise.”

Glancing over at Ismeme, who stood with Hadley, he wondered out loud, “I bet she can’t wait for the pups to arrive. I remember when my kids were pups like it was yesterday. It’s nice not to run after them all the time now but you miss their innocence and playfulness." Looking down at the girl he asked with a raised eyebrow, “Have you ever have pups or a mate in your past?” She was old enough to have had pups before and defiantly old enough to have had a romantic life before joining Casa but Alyssum’s past was a complete mystery to Jazper, whose history was the same as the packs

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to pareeerica

<style>
.alyjazper-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3bqtI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#d2d4af; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 325px 0px; color:#f4f7c7; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.alyjazper-1 b {color:#8e9072; }
.alyjazper-1 b.m {color:#575a75; }
.alyjazper-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.alyjazper-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.alyjazper-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.alyjazper-1 .wordcount {color:#f4f7c7; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #f4f7c7; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread