i was hoping that song would never be over
[html]
(449) favorite post in this thread by far. c< <3

"'Tis not a celebration 'till I attend," she agreed jokingly back, her tone posh like once before. She took once last sip of wine, and the last drops of the rich liquid was consumed. For a moment, she considered getting another glass. But, she decided she needn't make a fool of herself, knowing that the lull that the drink caused could make her embarrass herself. Though strong minded, any smarts would fall into a stuttering stupor, and gods know she would regret the half-remembered memories. Placing down the glass on a nearby surface, she turned back to the man and nodded, adding, "It would be rude. But, nevertheless a wonderful item was obtained."

She laughed softly as she was brought to where the other dancers moved, finding his words amusing. "I am sure you are not that bad. Just pretend you're great at it," she whispered back with a smiled on her face, keeping her voice hushed enough as to not to disturb the others around them. Though her attempts were to be quiet, she could not help but let out a muted squeak as she lifted from the floor and placed on his paws. Sometimes, it still amazed her how strong the man was. The woman placed the hand that as not claimed on his forearm, too short to move it to the traditional position. But, she truly didn't mind. "Fair warning, it may take me a while to learn."

Despite what she said, though, she did try to pay attention to the movements, though things like Jazper's touch and the music easily distracted her. She looked away from the Sole's feet and to his face as he spoke, and listened curiously to his musings. She smiled softly as he spoke of his children, and thought about commenting about it. Yet, nothing came to mind at that moment, so she remained quiet as he continued.

His question surprised her, and she was lost for words. Easily, she could answer the pup part. But, the second item left her silent. The necklace that was long forgotten suddenly weighed heavily around her neck. What was the boy that gave her the pendant? Her first love, no doubt, but was he once more than that to her? Did he believe they were more than just close friends? She could not answer either without the confidence she usual held. Long moments had passed, and she was finaly able to reply. "None to speak of fondly, I'm afraid.

"What of you? Whom was the fortune woman to bear your puppies?" Her playful voice returned once again, and tried to block the anchor that rested against her chest by focusing on Jazper.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread