i was hoping that song would never be over
[html]

OOC:

Word Count → 300+

Her softly whispered words made his ears perk up, wanting to catch every word. She was so much smaller than him, that it didn’t take any effort to balance her on top of his large padded paws. She was leaner than Ghita had been, the Italian wolfess had been made to take a hit and boy had she known how to put him in his place. Although Aly was perfectly capable handling herself but she carried herself differently than the Marino woman had. It intrigued him. Mimicking her lead in a hushed voice he reassured her, “You’ve got all the time in the world you need.” In truth it was nice to hold a female so close to him, but in innocence. It had been awhile since he danced with a single female without worrying about anything physical happening.

In the back of his mind it pleased him that Alyssum had yet to have a positive relationship with a male. "Too bad. I’m sure you’ll make some guy very happy some day." As an after thought he chuckled, "If not happy certainly fat." It was no secret that Aly had taken on the role of the main provider of the pack. She was always out hunting something and it wouldn’t surprise the Sole if he couldn’t name a prey she had yet to kill. Her question surprised him but he attempted to remain calm and cool as he led her around the dance floor. “Her name was Ghita Marino, the sister to my Alphess in Crimson Dreams. She came over from Italy hardly speaking a word of English and I made it my duty to teach her. Everything seemed perfect but after our second litter she became a bit distant. She permanently hurt her leg in an accident and grew angry, she hated to feel useless.” He smiled fondly at the memory of her yelling at Aro, waving her walking stick.

“Anyway long story short when I told her I wanted to make Casa to better protect my family and friends she called me a traitor and disloyal to her family. She kicked me out of the manor and once her sister got hold of the information Savina told me to decide what I wanted to do from the other side of the borders.” His brow was now frowned slightly. It was a painful day for him. The Marino’s had felt betrayed by him and he had felt betrayed by them. He had been a loyal friend and mate for years, was it so terrible that he wanted to be more. “Clearly I decided to go through with Casa, though sometimes I feel as though Tony blames me for the break up, and he wouldn’t be wrong exactly. I just wanted to do more with my life, do my family name and Fenris proud.”

“ My father always told me that if there was one thing worth doing in life it was making the world safe for those you love, and I believe that is exactly what I want to do.” Realizing he had rambled on and his grip on the girls hand had become firmer he relaxed his grip, “Sorry. It was all very complicated, but it’s been some time now and I wouldn’t change my decisions.” A smile crept back onto his face, “Besides, the past is meant to make us better people, no?”

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to pareeerica

<style>
.alyjazper-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3bqtI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#d2d4af; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 325px 0px; color:#f4f7c7; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.alyjazper-1 b {color:#8e9072; }
.alyjazper-1 b.m {color:#575a75; }
.alyjazper-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.alyjazper-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.alyjazper-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.alyjazper-1 .wordcount {color:#f4f7c7; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #f4f7c7; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread