Come as you are
[html]
ITOU ALAKI

Word Count → 314 :: Smile

Peeling back his lips a fraction he grinned a display of ivory teeth at the hybrid’s explanation about how so much paint had ended up upon him, “God, i'd hate to see you with a weapon in your hands. Wouldn't end pretty if you didn't know where that was going” shifting his weight to the side his tail swayed both contently and confidently behind him. Lips closed over teeth as he considered what he had said, truly making a note to never go near the guy if the Zepar chose to fight over fling paint around. “You know, one of these days I have got to see one of your works, curious to see It now all things considered. Painting a wall has gotta be a hell of a task, most of them are right uneven” shaping dark lips into a quirky, amused smile in the others direction he recalled his only attempt at painting... bloody hand prints on the inside door to his personal chamber, a reminder for the pains he had previously gone through. Morbid slightly, but then nothing the Angelo did was quite sane or normal these days apparently.

“Either way it's good to know you're making yourself at home. How have things been since I last saw you? No problems or any troubles so far I hope?” titling his head to the side as he inquired about the male's well-being, a sense of awkwardness settled over the Angelo for small talk hand never been one of his strong points, generally anything sociable wasn't his strong point for that matter. Still, the artist had a unique set of skills and a more or less likeable personality and so he wanted to make the other feel as welcomed as he could. Reaching behind him he shoved a hand in the back pocket of his jeans, taking on casual stance before the other.

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons; template from the mentors

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.txtkeycrow-box {float:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.txtkeycrow {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.txtkeycrow .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:15px 25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.txtkeycrow p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.txtkeycrow b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread