[p] and in the south
[html]

(--)

Tlantli is by Alaine!

The wheat-pale coyote regarded her brother with a slightly cocked head, brilliantly red eyes appraising him. She did not remember him being quite such a fearful thing, in all truth, though she supposed it made sense, given how he'd sent her and her brothers away rather than deal with his own brother. Tlantli looked to the reddish stone of the floor, eyes sweeping over the paltry few things her brother-father still owned. Tlantli returned her gaze to her half-brother, and now she allowed her frown to show. Standing up slowly, the pale-colored hybrid took his hand, reaching to take it.

Brother, she murmured, pressing the hand to her muzzle and inhaling his scent. You raised me and made me as I am today, she started, releasing his hand. And now you are tired, so tired! It is written all over you, she said. He has done nothing to you all these long months I have been away, why would he start now? Tlantli remained unconvinced her other half-brother was even aware of her return to Eterne. She'd taken care to arrive with a larger caravan and had been able to blend amongst the crowds, and she hadn't left the Kimaris abode since.

I am a secret, she promised him, grinning with those razor-sharp teeth. But not forever. Let my children grow strong. It will only take the better part of the year. You have carried this family so long; I am only asking you to hold it a little longer. Though she hadn't said it, it was plainly written that the yellow-furred coyote was not afraid of her half-brother, no matter what he claimed to wield. She knew a power truer than his, and she intended to make certain Baphomet knew it, as well.

<style>
#tlantliAlaine {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#tlantliAlaine p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#tlantliAlaine p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#tlantliAlaine .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#tlantliAlaine .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#tlantliAlaine b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#tlantliAlaine u { text-decoration: underline; }
#tlantliAlaine b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlantliAlaine b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlantliAlaine b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread