Fire by the Water
[html]

Kinda crappy post is kinda crappy, lol./ 279 words

Rurik was no longer at Strega's Bay, or within the Casa pack lands, or even anywhere in 'Souls. He had moved to his own world. He was surrounded on all sides by a blackness, standing in a pool of light that came from no where, his staff a black blur in the air, striking enemies as they rushed him from the blackness. He heard only the sound of his weapon striking phantom foes and blocking phantom weapons. He didn't know anything else but his well practiced movements and the reality he had created.

That is until he heard the voice of someone very close by. The sudden change caught him off guard, which wasn't good since his mind was set into a mode of mild violence. Without thinking his staff spun in the air and he spun on one foot, swinging the wood in a upper cut at the voice. He stopped the staff just below the strangers chin, something telling that the voice wasn't an enemy. It took him a few seconds for his brain to separate reality from his meditation, and once he had he hastily moved his staff away. "Oh! I'm so sorry! You surprised me." He blinked a few times and tried to remember what she said. "Um, I'm Rurik, it's nice to meet you Isa. You could say I'm new. I actually helped Jazper found Casa, but I left soon after for...personal reasons." He said, feeling a bit awkward for nearly cracking her in the jaw. "Ah, sure, a sparing partner would be nice." He felt a bit awkward, not just for nearly attacking a pack mate, but because he wasn't used to other coming up to him and making conversation.

<style>
.lava .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.lava p {color:#e83b12;}
.lava b {color:#bf0000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #c31f1a;}
.lava i {color:#ee8c43;}
.lava {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... orious.png); background-color:#331a13; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:255px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; box-shadow: 0px 0px 7px 2px #000; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread