A Day of Solace
[html]

WC: 507 OOC: you done it now!! Niro won't shut up about birds hahahha

Niro smiled, not everyone knew of handshakes but when they did he used it enthusiastically, this was exactly what he did when Hati took his hand. His shook enthusiastically. The young man was growing quite well and Niro could see he liked the new shape. He must have just learned how to change recently. It was nice to see the younger ones grow and get older. It made him feel slightly old, but he knew pups grew fast and new ones could always be made, though none were ever the same as the last pup.

“Ah well it is no wonder why you have not found us.” The man chuckled heartily. “We do not live within a town. We live near the sea in a cave up to the north by the borders.”

He said pointing in the direction of his cave home. It had been taken care of since he came home, though he left the floorboards to wait until winter when he would need them. The cool floor of the cave helped them keep cool during the winter, but much of it had been changed into a rather unique type of him with a door included. The man was handy in a way that could make it work out quite well.

Hati’s reaction to Marahute was much the same as anyone else’s. Astonished disbelief. Niro laughed and whistled for the bird. She chose to ignore the whistle though, knowing she could. Niro shrugged. He was sure she would come down when she wanted to.

“Well she doesn’t belong to me per say. I am like her father. I raised her since she was an egg.... buuut yes it is pretty dangerous. She is quite large and her talons can hurt if you aren’t use to it. She is big enough to eat a puppy but don’t tell her that.” He winked

“She knows that wolves are not a good thing to mess with. We share each other’s abilities. her sight and my hunting we are able to take down something it would take many hours to take down without help. And this pack is her pack. She respects it as any wolf could.”

The man explained. He knew he was quite talkative, but when it came to birds he was master. He knew so much about them and it excited him to know that he could give off any information he could. He nodded as the boy spoke of the chickens and pigeons.

“I trained those brainless pigeons, but hopefully soon I’ll be able to get messangers far better than them, and maybe we’ll have a good feast off the dumb ones.”

He said laughing. He was joking of course, he would let them go, he wasn’t one for eating his own trained birds no matter how dumb they were. He couldn’t imagine actually eating the things anyway. Though he knew many who had eaten them.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread