A Day of Solace
[html]

WC: 320 OOC: :3

“Well I’m not without my resources. We have... well had a floor and a door and furnishings like any other. And I suppose we den more than live in a cave itself, but not all wolves care much about the ways humans lived. Many still den even if they can shift. It’s a matter of personal preference I suppose.”

Niro said shrugging, he did not want to get into an argument at something that they were both clearly right about. He looked up with his brother and watched the bird moving, it was a sight and he nodded.

“Many months ago she was shot, we all thought that she wouldn’t be able to fly again.”

Niro admitted. She had been so horribly sad in the months that she was to heal from her injury, but he was able to care for her wing that she could fly again and it was amazing to see her do so.

“As you can tell she is free to do as she wishes. I have never tried to restrain her, not like with the pigeons and the other birds I had before learning low speech. She likes living with me and the benefits it comes with. As for social, she is not too social by her kinds’ instincts. I do not know if she will find a mate, and if she’ll stay when she does.”

He said his head moving down towards Mati’s and smiled at his last question and shook his head.

“No, not really, though chickens are tasty, just don’t tell my sister that.”

He said laughing a little thinking about the mother hen that she’d stolen an egg from chasing after her. It was funny and he had laughed himself silly. She still had an affinity for the mindless animals and Niro didn’t know why.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread