A Day of Solace
Word Count :: 405
OOC: it was foxglove that was being talked about but it's ok lol he could probalby just get them all mixed up in names and yes we can get this finished fairly soon for a new and less crusty thread! Smile THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

“The thing is... not everyone has a bird companion. Many wolves think it rediculous to have any kind of companion. At first I was shocked to see that horses lived here, I’ve gotten used to it, but I know many frown upon such things. I believe the man did not know she was not a companion and I do not fault them for that.” Though he could think of many things he COULD try to fault them for but for Hati’s sake he would be best to try to stay as neutral as he could.

When Marahute came down, he puffed his own chest out like a proud father, which he was. Even if they were two entirely different species, he was Marahute’s father. So seeing the fascinated look on Hati’s face made him fill with more pride, he knew that Marahute was usually calm with others and he moved her towards the young man, though making sure it was slow and he stopped a good distance in case he really didn’t want to touch her; “Go ahead, you can touch her, just her head though, they are vain animals so all the compliments you can give her will get you closer to her. SHe can understand you, so don’t be afraid to put in the biggest comments you can.” He said with a big grin. It was very true the bird was quite vain, and she even moved her head towards Hati, already pleased by him stating she was beautiful.

Niro could only shrugged at Hati’s comment; “My father would be proud of what I became not matter what, I’m sure about that, he may disapprove, but he is a wolf of the old days so I do not blame him.” Niro said, his smile grew even more as the boy spoke of Heiro and Tasha learning to appreciate it. He nodded in agreement. The thought of at least one of his children taking up his own line of work was a dream come true but never a requirement, he would teach them if they were willing, Jiva knew, but was not as interested. Maggie just picked up on it, perhaps it was just a natural talent or something, and the other two, they were in love with the birds but still so young he wasn’t pushing anything on any of them and never would.

Messages In This Thread