Of Limbs and Things
[html]
I am a vision, I am justice, Never thought that I could love.
Living in shadows, Fading existence, It was never good enough
Word Count :: 000 Smile

The cream alpha had been simply walking the area; she had recently come from a trade by way of a loner, ambling along the length of the peninsula. He had given up useful goods - daggers, candles, ceramics - in exchange for a handful of the beautiful jewelry that Terra had traded to the pack not too long ago. Due to this trade, she was dressed in her merchant's garments - the long, thin, almost transparent dress-like blue skirt that hung off of her hips, her numerous necklaces, the most prominent being the blue one, and a plethora of gray and yellow (emulating silver and gold) bangles on both of her wrists. Anyone who would set eyes on her would take in the regal appearance of her pose and the wealth of items that she boasted on her person.

Not soon after she finished the trade and had once again stepped into her territory, she heard a wolf's howl, deep and authoritative - it was the call of a leader. Making her way to the borders where the voice had sounded from, Skye idly wondered who it was - it was lucky that she was dressed in the manner of the merchants, rather than having been tending the garden and so having dirt and muck all over her creamy-white fur.

She finally made it to the borders and caught sight of the alpha that was at her borders. The scent gave it away that he was the alpha of New Dawn, perhaps Zalen - she had heard of the massive black wolf who ruled over New Dawn, and it was probably this one that she saw now. He had two feathers of an unknown bird tied to the nape of his neck, and piercing green eyes that looked up at her now.

"Welcome to Cercatori d'Arte," she almost purred, lacing her voice with quite amiable tones. "I am Skye Collins, the leader of this pack. Who are you, and how may I help you today?" She was almost sure that this was the leader of New Dawn, but it did not do to assume.

You are the light that shines the way

Image courtesy of geezaweezer

<style>
.GR2_SkyeShows p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_SkyeShows b {font-family:verdana; color:#3c9502; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px;}
.GR2_SkyeShows {background-color:#a8a499; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6906/skye2g.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #c7c5be; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_SkyeShows .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #c7c5be; }
.GR2_SkyeShows .name {text-align:center; font-familyTonguearisienne; font-size:90px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:60px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_SkyeShows .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Glass Antiqua; font-size:18px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:13px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; }
.GR2_SkyeShows .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #010101; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread