Of Limbs and Things
[html]

OOC.

It did not take long for someone to arrive, and as the red-headed Luperci woman came near Zalen’s sense were assaulted by her. She was a strong woman for sure, she moved with the grace of a leader, but these respected traits were drowned out by her visage. The New Dawn Alpha had not been faced with such a rash and disturbing show of everything about the Luperci that he hated. She did not even look like a wolf anymore, instead, a strange version of a human, with her clothing and bangles.

The only thing keeping him from turning away from her in disgust was that he had been expecting something like this. Cercatori d’Arte was one of the more humanized of the packs, their whole system of being was based on very human concepts, and it was indeed a human idea that was bringing him to them today, so he could not judge this woman too harshly. She strode up to him confidently and spoke calmly to him, telling him that his first impression of her had been correct, that she was Skye, the leader of the pack. Titania and Orin had spoken about her before.

Zalen remained kneeling for a moment in respect, before righting himself onto two feet as well, Well met Skye Collins, I am Zalen Damaichu, Alpha of New Dawn. I have come to your pack in need of the skills of its artisans. He made sure to get right to the point, perhaps if he kept himself talking it would distract him from how ridiculous she looked and how uncomfortable she made him feel.

<style>
.zero-zalen p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-zalen b {color:#79B5AC; font-family: 'palatino linotype', serif; font-size:12px;}
.zero-zalen p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.zero-zalen p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.zero-zalen {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#A1BBCE; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#294960; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QSKhM.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:25px; -moz-border-radius:25px; -webkit-border-radius:25px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread