Of Limbs and Things
[html]

ooc[/URL]

The way she looked at him he knew she probably could sense his discomfort, but instead of becoming angry, instead she asked him what skills her pack could offer. He let out a mental sigh of relief, and his tail began wagging slowly, I have a pack member who has recently taken a mate, and is also trying to become a healer. Unfortunately, he is missing an arm from just below the elbow. He grabbed his own arm in the general area that Noah’s limb was cut. I was hoping a replacement limb could be made for him, made of wood and leather or whatever is deemed best. Something with a hook or other tool at the end that would make the more delicate medical procedures easier for him.

Zalen hadn’t told Noah of his plan of getting this item, and wasn’t sure how the man would receive it. Would he be insulted, or thankful? Either way, Zalen felt it was important to continue to try and mend the rift between he and the Sawtooth male, and perhaps this gift might help to do that.

The sable male looked at the red-headed woman, If you perhaps could suggest someone among you who could do such a thing, I can describe in greater detail this item. He smiled genuinely then, the awkwardness of the moment before fading away.

<style>
.zero-zalen p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-zalen b {color:#79B5AC; font-family: 'palatino linotype', serif; font-size:12px;}
.zero-zalen p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.zero-zalen p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.zero-zalen {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#A1BBCE; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#294960; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QSKhM.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:25px; -moz-border-radius:25px; -webkit-border-radius:25px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread