Shy Girl
[html]

Ooc Here/###

He was glad to see that she followed him, he didn't like crowds but he didn't mind company sometimes. As soon as Rurik felt the cool night air against his fur, he started to feel better, not as paranoid and on edge. He took a deep breath threw his nose, savoring the fresh air, compared to the stuffy hot air inside the court house. He looked at the night sky above them, smiling a little. It was peaceful like this. He could still hear the party going on behind him inside, but it was just background noise. Leaning back against the step behind him and propping his elbows there, he looked up at Eclipse. "Rurik. Rurik Ivanov. It's nice to meet you Eclipse." When he said his name, a faint trace of his Russian accent came out with it. "As for you being rude? Hardly. You just bumped into me in an over crowded room, it would take a lot more than that for me to get a bad impression of you. I've had a few run in's with a few wolves that...didn't take to kindly to me being in their way, even though they ran into me" He said, gesturing at his scared red eye, torn ear, and scared neck. "So, Eclipse, I haven't seen you around here before. I'm going to assume you are part of Cercatori D'Arte?"

<style>
.stars .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.stars p {color:#B9D1EA;}
.stars b {color:#78DEEE; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #FFFFFF;}
.stars i {color:#C0C0C0;}
.stars {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... lights.png); background-color:#081921; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:301px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread