Shy Girl
[html]
WC: 264 OOC: Awww well we'll have another thread later on when you come back!!!

“I am glad I am not the only one. I was born in Dahlia de Mai.”

She said. If he knew where it had been that was no big deal to her. She wasn’t going to emphisis too much. She loved her old home but that was what it was. Old. She wanted a now home. One that would stay and give her. He told her where he was born and her eyes widened. She wondered many times what it would be like to live on a boat, but to be born on one? She smiled happily.

“Does that mean you feel at home on a boat?” She teased. She figured it was a proper time for such things though she wouldn’t press her luck. “I have never been on a boat before. I nearly did but then I thought about the people I would be leaving... Did you say russia? I know someone who lives in my pack that says he is from there too.”

She said feeling a little connected to the conversation if only a little bit. She knew that the country was many many days across the ocean and that it was big but she knew nothing of their customs or lifestyle. It was just too far away and those that came here adjusted to the lifestyle here though she saw some keep some of their customs. She wondered if it would be strange if she kept some of Ichika’s customs to make it feel the pack was still alive.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread