The stars can tell
[html]
WC: 283 OOC: Like a deer in headlights

His accent was hard to understand and she did her best to get everything he said, analyzing it slowly in her brain so she did stand there looking as though she went brain dead. She did not wish to have him repeat what he said. It would be embarrassing for them both, at least that was what she thought. She said little and when he mentioned his father she blushed. How many children did he have? she had already danced with one of the children ofJazper, and now here one was trying to strike up idle conversation it felt almost too much for the young woman. She took another drink from the unknown substance. It did nothing to clear her head but it was something to do.

“I... didn’t know you were Jazper’s son. I met his other son, um a little while ago.”

Ok she could do this, just take it one step at a time. Though the drink was making any question she had go blank she was going to try at least. What did one do at these things anyway? Other than dancing. She knew she stepped on poor Aro’s feet many times as he tried dancing with her. She blushed at that thought.

“So um what do you do in this pack, do you have duties or anything?

She asked. She didn’t know the pack’s structure and she didn’t want to be rude or anything, though she was fairly curious. She couldn’t help the nervousness in her voice though it was one thing just meeting one wolf, but all these in one night? It was almost too much for her.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread