Talnala is the strongest word I know
[html]
ooc text. Set to 14th june, afternoon time. 417

Indeed it had taken her longer than anticipated to get everything finally sorted out and as a result it was a bit of time after the last of them had shifted that Jace was ready to present them with their gifts. The thing that had actually held everything up was the building of Dalgina's easel which had perplexed Temo and Jace but eventually they had it complete along with a few homemade paintbrushes and some traded for paper and paint. For Pandora there was a beautiful metal flute that was adorned with all sorts of wonderful patterns along with a book Temo had managed to find, a beginner's guide to using it. Honrin had his bleached white bow and arrows with their brightly colored feather tips and a tanned leather quiver to hold them in. Keldava who was so much like Jace, so willing to protect, for her Jace had made hardened leather bracers and greaves as well as adapted the polar bear pelt she had found at the winter festival into a luxurious cloak with a gold coin as the clasp.

All of them were away from the house when Temo and Jace finally decided they were ready and pulled the gifts out of their hidden places. She had the news of her pregnancy to give to them too. Every now and again she would catch Temo's eye and they would smile together secretly. They had started this adventure together, now the page was turning to the next chapter. Now that they both were ready Jace threw back her hair and called for their young to join them, after a few seconds of apprehension Temo joined in on the authoritative call. Slowly her children began to trickle home, she greeted each one as they arrived but waited for all of them to appear before announcing the news they had to share. There were smiles all around from Jace and Temo before Jace stepped forwards to speak to them all as their matriarch,

"I want you to know just how proud your father and I are of all of you for reaching this point in your lives. You've started on the road to becoming independent adults with your own ranks and roles now. And we have gifts for each of you that will help you on your chosen paths. But before we do that I have some important news to share with you... you'll soon have new brothers and sisters to play with and look after because I'm pregnant."

<style>
.GEMSDB-e05 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.GEMSDB-e05 b {color:#cceeee;text-shadow:#2277bb 0px 0px 5px;}
.GEMSDB-e05-b {width:452px; border:0px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.GEMSDB-e05-name {font-family:georgia, serif;}
.GEMSDB-e05-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.GEMSDB-e05 {background-color:#8ec7ef; border:1px solid #8ec7ef; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qce1w.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ccffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread