Talnala is the strongest word I know
[html]

| +267

It was quite a sight to Temo seeing the family together. It brought the memories of when they were born, all of them so tiny that they fit in the palm of his hand. Even Honrin who now was starting to tower over him once barely filled his hand. It amazed him how nature had come up with a way for something that was so small to grow so large. He had read in some human book that everyone started out as two really tiny cells, which everyone was made up of billions upon uncountable billions of these objects that were too tiny to be able to see, that merged together to begin the growing process and into what he saw before him.

He was overjoyed to see that everyone was happy to hear the news that there was another litter on it's way and he wondered who of the four would be the first to start their own family. Temo was mildly surprised when he was suddenly engulfed by Honrin's long arms and pulled tight together with the rest. "I best not get into an argument with him, he can probably beat the crap out of me" he thought jokingly to himself.

After the group family hug, he rejoined jace to stand next to her to assist in the handing out of gifts. We are so proud of all of you for how you all are making a place for yourselves, despite the occasional rock in the trail tripping you up, you all have done amazingly well and we cannot express enough our pride in you.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread