Lay me down and let me go
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: as a warning, terra is pregnant and moody

Terra's off mood didn't seem to be fading. It wasn't like being in heat, receiving cravings for food only to find herself unable to eat without being hit by a wave of nausea. Unsatisfied with this Terra moved through the pack lands, hoping that staying in the security it offered would help abate the weird mood. Perhaps it was because she was tired of traveling. Or needed a rest. Or any number of other things.

Seeing the beta up ahead Terra wagged her tail. She began to morph into optime to match him, only to find something slam into her mind. It was the same as what had stopped her mating so many times. A huge instinct telling her to stop what she was doing. Why couldn't she shift? It wasn't like her leg was broken. Besides the odd mood, she felt fine. Worried now she rushed to Strel's side. Strel...

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread