Lay me down and let me go
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: checked several times, said to stop shifting second week. second week, decided her instincts kick in then

Strel turned his head at Terra's approach. Seeing the beta immediately calmed Terra's worries. Being with her leaders always made her feel safer. Even if she wasn't too sure what was up with herself recently, it tended to fade around them. A bottle of something Terra didn't recognize was placed down. The coyote sniffed at it curiously, pulling away at the disgusting smell. Whatever that was, it certainly wasn't something she wanted anything to do with. If the beta enjoyed it, fine. He could keep it.

Her tail wagged at his words, settling down near his feet. She looked over at the hotel, deciding that talking about the hotel was better than trying to figure out what was driving her odd moods. It was driving her up the wall, craving doing something without being sure what it was she was looking for. The mood passed in fits, luckily, giving Terra time to recuperate from it. It looks like the hotel could use some work. Not that she knew anything about human buildings, but it did look like it was going to be swallowed by plants.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread