Lay me down and let me go
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Terra's ears flattened, noticing the expression on Strel's face. Why did he look so upset? Terra's mind raced through the court's happenings. There were no deaths. In fact, the pack had grown in size. There was no reason for him to be so sad. Unless there was something going on that she didn't know about. Perhaps a disease was ravaging the pack. Ears flattened Terra whined, wondering what had happened that had resulted in the beta being so worried. Was the pack going to be alright?

She listened as he spoke about the hotel. Was the state of the hotel really that bad? Should she move out of it? If she asked Ayita, would she let Terra move permanently into the house? Sounded safer than the hotel. She didn't have much in the room, and they might let her claim a room to make her own. Terra met Strel's confused look, green eyes still slightly fearful from his words. There was so much worrying her recently! It was insane. I do feel different. Terra couldn't place it either though.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread