Lay me down and let me go
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

The beta leaned down towards her, a slight frown on his face. He wasn't acting reassuring at all. Terra was already anxious and more high strung than she normally was. Her playful attitude was gone now, replaced by an edginess that kept her moving around. Her leaders, the ones she looked to to care and protect for her, weren't acting very assuring. As Terra wasn't aware what was wrong, this just shot her anxiety even higher.

Ill? Was she sick? Some strange disease she'd never heard of infecting her body? Whimpering Terra crouched down. She didn't feel safe at all. She wished Kit was there. He'd make it better. Edgy. I can't rest. I'm hungry, but I feel nauseous to see food. I can't relax. It feels like there's something dangerous out there. The world was out to get her, and she had to work to defend herself against something that she didn't even understand.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread