Lay me down and let me go
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: lol they're both whipping each other into a frenzy XD

The fear scent rising off Strel's body was not helping Terra's state in mind. Something was deeply wrong with her from the beta's reaction. Her tail tucked under, even more worried than before. Terra didn't know how to deal with it, her instincts screaming at her that she had to stay away from everything remotely dangerous. It had been silent before the worry had been awakened by Strel's words. The only thing worrying her had been the slight warning to not shift in her mind. Not exactly normal, but nothing much. The edginess Terra hadn't considered much.

An arm wrapped around her body, Terra immediately pushing and nuzzling into his form, gathering what comfort she could from him. Her body stilled, tail wrapped tightly around her paws. Shaking her head Terra thought about what she ate. Eating corpses that had been lying around for a couple days was normal for her, and had never affected her this way. Strel's question promptly eanred him a strange look from Terra. Yes. I mated with Kit. Several times. She loved him. What does that have to do with me being sick? Did he have a disease that he'd given her?

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread