Lay me down and let me go
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Strel patted Terra comfortingly, managing to impart a relative amount of piece to her. She wasn't sure she was so comfortable with the beta's stance in the pack anymore with the fear that had been provoked, but her nerves were shot. She was seeing bad things everywhere at this point. Terra was convinced that what she had passed off as nothing more than moodiness was going to prove to be some life threatening disease. She didn't want to die. She wanted to live, with every fiber of her being.

She nodded her head, practically rolling her eyes at Strel. Her scent had been left all across the court's borders when she'd been in heat, courtesy to the strange drive that always came with it. He must not have gone down there recently. Terra paused as he spoke. The words settled in the air for a moment before Terra started laughing. No way! I would have noticed if I was pregnant. It wasn't very likely. My scent's fine. Terra hadn't noticed anything different about it at all.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread