Lay me down and let me go
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Alright, that was odd. Her eyes focused on Strel, realizing that there was something ever so slightly off about his behavior. She didn't have a clue what it was, but she was fairly certain that he was not normally this touchy feely. Not even when he'd been letting her play in his clothes. It had been a lot of fun, but he hadn't been as touchy towards her as he was now. Either he felt really bad for her, or there was something changed in his behavior. Or she just didn't know him very well, a thought that sent a slight chill through her. She needed to know her beta.

Nodding her head Terra noted to seek out Ayita as soon as she could. Talking with her was her utmost priority at the moment. She wasn't entirely sure he was being true though. You know lots. You figured out that I was pregnant, and I didn't know. Terra wasn't sure whether she was trying to assure herself or Strel with that sentence. The nervousness running through her had been redirected towards herself, but some still lingered over enough to be panicked about the hotel and Strel.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread