Lay me down and let me go
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: okay

Terra watched a strange expression cross his face. Strel was upset about something, even if she wasn't sure what it was. It wasn't her place to question the beta though. Especially considering how the question would most likely end up in a full fledged panic session again. Silently she noted to herself to keep her eyes on Strel, making sure that the beta was up to the job. Terra didn't follow those that were weak. Strel had proven himself strong in the past, but something had changed that she wasn't aware of.

Cooking? Wasn't that heating food up to eat? Terra stared in confusion, wondering why he would want to cook her puppies. Was he going to eat them? There was no way she was going to let the beta near her pups if they were on the menu. I'll do that. Nodding her head as politely as she could Terra managed not to stare at the groan that escaped, keeping her fangs covered. Retreating Terra turned to head for the Catori house, eager to move out of the hotel.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread