Take Me Dancing
[html]

out of character

Feeling someone's gaze on her Adelle halted her ministrations. The large female gazed through the crowd, searching for the source. Finding a pup around her age Adelle wagged her tail happily in greeting. She really was a small thing. Tiny compared to Adelle. Then again, it was getting to the point where most canines were smaller than her. Perhaps they weren't small. Perhaps she was just large. It was her first time to consider that, bringing some thought from the dog. She hadn't viewed herself as large, simply because Grandpa was bigger than her. Perhaps he was really big too. Easy for Adelle to grasp, as she already believed him to be invincible and the mightiest warrior in existance.

The thick fluffy coat that the small pup wore did attract Adelle's attention, as much as her size had attracted the stranger's. Cautiously Adelle wandered over, smiling the entire way. Hi. I'm Adelle. Who're you? What's that you're wearing? As much as Adelle tried to be more adult like, things still slipped away from her at times. Such as her tendency to ask tons of questions all at once. At least it was only two this time, instead of the enormous flood that would have escaped if she was younger.

<style type="text/css">
.darkfowe .space {float:right; height:270px; width:270px;}
.darkfowe b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e5ce; letter-spacing:1px;}
.darkfowe b:before {content:open-quote;}
.darkfowe b:after {content:close-quote;}
.darkfowe p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.darkfowe {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sOvL0.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#ab5836; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px;}
.darkfowe .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread