ma mère, mon fils
[html]
Ayita Catori
But you never can run from

Nor hide what you've done from the eyes

The very eyes of Notre Dame

Word Count :: ### Sorry for the wait huge muse issue

Ayita Was busy cleaning today. she thought that the house was empty so she was making herself do some much needed things. She pulled a book or two down from her shelf as she dusted them and the shelf sliding them back into place. She noticed holes where her children had taken books. She had a feeling that a lot of the books that were missing had something to do with Liam Leaving. She sighed as she pulled more books down.

As she pulled more books down she heard Hati calling for her. She turned her head accidentally pulling a whole shelf of books down. The sound jumped her as she flinched and sighed. Hati I'm in here she called as she started to laugh at the mess that lay on the floor. Oh well she was cleaning anyhow. Stopping she chuckled as she waited for her son to appear most likely he'd be worried about the crashing sound.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.eyes-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/eyes.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#81a1b6; width:580px; height:540; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#253c6b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.eyes-template .title {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.eyes-template .text {height:330px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.eyes-template b {color:#ffffff; }
.eyes-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.eyes-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.eyes-template .name {text-align:center; font-size:60px; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px;; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread