Great Expectations
[html]

The initial thing he was glad to learn was that he had got Aranck's name right. Happy at succeeding in getting at least one thing correct, he hurried over rather awkwardly, silently thanking the elder wolf with a nod at his gesture that invited him to sit down. Frodo sat on the log with his knees locked together and feet sprawled a nice width apart, his fingers on his lap as he focused on not fidgeting. From the Great Tribe? Must've been summit special. he commented vaguely, his mind wandering off to think about what it must have been like in a tribe much more bigger and stricter in it's rules than the one he lived in currently. The feathers on his hair caught in the wind as a sudden gust of air sped past his face, and distractedly he tucked his mane back into place, smoothing down the thickness.

That's dandy. he commented. I ask 'cuz I'm wantin' to learn 'bout the language...don't a-suppose you'll be wantin' to teach me a lil' bit? he asked as plainly as he could, knowing that putting too much odditys into his accent could well confuse someone, never mind someone old. It wasn't as if Aranck was even that old, though, but to Frodo Aranck seemed grumpy, and his eyes, grumpy meant aged. He chuckled slightly at the thought, shaking his head with his lime green eyes active and thoughtful.

<style type="text/css">
.frodo2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8dc95; text-shadow:#1b190c 1px 1px 2px;}
.frodo2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.frodo2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#a0965d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NAi9W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #281f0a; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebe7cf; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.frodo2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.frodo2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.frodo2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread