People will talk
[html]

I AM SITTING WAITING FOR YOUR PM KNOWING YOU HAVEN'T READ MINE YET

Isabella bobbed her head at his words, pride in his sons warm in his voice. It had clearly filled him with smug pride to know that he had children, fruit of his loins, to come after him. It was a pity he had no daughters to learn the ways of true power, but that was what time was for. Perhaps he would find himself father of a daughter someday soon. After all, such a powerful man would make a gloriously dangerous girl. Oh, what a creature she would be with the blood of the Thistle king. He would be no danger to her and she would be the true danger to all. She gave the man a smile filled with true happiness for him, knowing that Sirius in a happy mood was a good thing. He might be open handed with gifts and favors. "It is a truly wondrous thing that she has accomplished."

Sirius approached her, though he did not touch her. He knew better, even though he could easily take what he wanted. She was not as easy to have as the mother of his sons, whom she had seen with doe eyes at the King at Suppers. Regardless, his arrogance was like an aphrodisiac to the woman, his confidence building her desire. But her head kept her calm and clear, as she knew what she wanted and what she was. She was stronger. She was always stronger.

At the King's words, the gypsy woman raised her chin just a bit and turned to the side, so she may look at the man from a single stormy eye. "It is hard to miss my King when his presence is everywhere. Your joy can be tasted in the air." Breathing gentle, the woman could hardly miss the clinking beneath his cloak. Delicately, Isabella pulled on the cloak. It was only enough to move a couple of strands, nothing more. "But to see and sense is not the same as your presence here, my King. Yet, how can I fault you for paying attention to the mother of your brood?" Surely, she could not compare. "What can I do for you?" she asked, cooing in a humble tone.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread