Great Expectations
[html]

Here I am =P Optime form

The white male had been in his den for the time being, organizing his space and possessions into an organized inventory that he seemed fit. Now that he was staying within a den, he had to make sure everything was set into a way he was comfortable with, like he was when he lived in the cabin with Xeris. He knew that this place was not gonna match what it was like back in that old cabin, yet he could try to arrange things in his space to the way that was similar to the inside of the cabin.

From outside of the den, he heard singing of a male voice echoing inside along the walls of the opening. It was a song of cheer, yet also of a call. He took his staff with the rings and made his way to outside of the den to where the source of this echoing song. With the rings singing along to the song being sung, he made his way to the outside world, with a small group of his fellow brethren gathering some fair distance away.

He came close to meet with the other wolves, examining the group to see Xy trying to hide something, the rather exotic multi-colored male, a fresh new face and the obsidian male, Jaden, whom the singing was coming from. He greeted himself to the group, bowing his head in his usual Eastern manner I heard a sound and I answered, he said as he raised his head back up from the bow, his blood red orbs setting upon Jaden with a smile formed across his lips

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread