Great Expectations
[html]

The white male looked from the obsidian male to the new face then to the multi-colored canine as they were discussing the belief system of the pack and about the possible increasing numbers. He indeed felt this was a matter that needed to be talked over. The pack was new, he understood that. Therefore, security and diplomacy were matters that needed to be discussed.

Then the matter came to disciplinary actions in case a pack brother/sister were to commit a crime against the law of the pack. Indeed, this was another matter. Jaden gave a scenario, in which Pendzez took into mind and therefore was working out a possible action. Well Jaden. It would depend on the severity of the crime. Lets say, Me and the multi-colored one there were to get into a scrap over the matter of food. I killed an elk, for example, but he was to say that he killed it. We get into a fight. If it was something of that severity, which isn't much of big deal if I may say, then maybe a 'time out' would be in order. We stay at our current ranks but with no chance of promotion for a period of time

He took a breath as he continued, But lets say, me and him have had a bad history together and we still don't see eye to eye. We get into a fight because of that. I would say the disciplinary actions would be similar to the previous scenario, but maybe instead of staying in the current rank, you put us in the lowest possible rank with no chance of reinstating or promotion until we were to solve our differences, either by ourselves or under yours and/or Xy's watchful eyes.

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread