What Lies Beneath
[html]
WC: 280 OOC: This is going a different way than planned lol. she'll calm down... I hope Tongue

He was making his way off to wherever he had been before her outcry. Now she felt foolish as the sun grew over the horizon. He saw her rub at his eyes.... he must still be tire... and she considered letting him go back home, but she wanted to talk to someone and as he turned and moved back towards her she sighed with relief.She looked down letting the silence fill the air. He didn’t have to talk, just staying there letting her calm down from the dream was enough for now. His question made her cringe a little and she looked at him, her face sad.

“I’m scared because... because I almost stepped into the darkness. Because …. I know i’ll turn bad if I do.”

She left out that her father had already been immersed in it, in the dream he had been and it didn’t have to be her father it could have been someone who looked like him, but she FELT it was him. It didn’t matter now the dream was gone and so was he. all she had now was the memories of him.

“I I know that it is bad but every time i get closer, what if I turn bad? Like my granddad, and what if I hurt people I don’t want to hurt people.”

She said loudly. This was the first time ever she let out any type of feeling to anyone about her family's past. She didn’t even know this mans name and here he was hearing the worst of her fears right now. What he must think of her!

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread