What Lies Beneath
[html]
WC: 318 OOC:

She felt horrible as she finished... she looked down and tried not to look at the man. He seemed to think she feared the dark itself, which was not entirely untrue, but she faced that fear well enough. She was sleeping outside after all. She shook her head..

“I am terribly sorry, I shouldn’t have burdened you with such talk...”

She said and looked down. He seemed extremely uncomfortable as he tried to make her feel better. Never in her life had she let that slip from her mouth and she knew she should have shut it when she started, and yet now he knew, but in a way didn’t know. The darkness wasn’t the night but a part of her spirit, something she knew she could never get rid of because of whatever happened in her family history. She wouldn’t elaborate anyway and when he changed the subject she felt grateful.

“I am Eclipse Soulstorm. I have been nothing but Eclipse to everyone else.”

Just thinking about her name just proved that her life would be an endless amount of turmoil Why did her parents name her such a thing? Whatever the case she smiled at him in a manner of thanking him.

“So.. you are related to Skye? I met her, she helped me... if it weren’t for her I don’t think my horse would have made it through her birth....”

She said, remembering the very first day she joined. Now the colt was older and lively. She smiled, though it wasn’t her doing that helped bring him into the world, though it seemed natural enough that the horse was able to do most of the work on her own and Eclipse was just scared at the time and didn’t know what to do, she never had any experience with that situation whatsoever.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread