What Lies Beneath
[html]

(394) OOC: Shaw help me. The season finale of Korra is today and I think I am going to die from anxiety. ;m;

While part of him agreed with her, that she shouldn't have talked about something that seemed personal about herself, he did not outwardly expressed this. He didn't like to see people sad--whenever he met someone by accident, they were usually over the top friendly and nosey. But, the woman was different, or at least her fears subdued her if she was actually peppier than then. Whatever the case, it inclined Robert to try a little harder to comfort her. Just a little.

"Please, miss, it is of no trouble for me," he said in a slightly chiding tone, but it was also slightly comforting, or at least he wad trying for it to be; he never really had to comfort someone in his life, so it was another first. "I am more than happy to be of oblige. I never heard anything like that... darkness, before." Again, the way she spoke of the dark confused him, but he decided to try to play along. "The most reasonable thing you can accomplish in your situation is to avoid the darkness as much as you can, since you are aware of its influential powers. If acknowledged that something has unfavorable traits, then isolate it. It works for me." That was what he did everyday, though the last part was a bit tweaked; he disliked people so he outcasted himself for privacy, and thus far has proved flawless, at least until now.

"Yes, Eclipse, Skye is my mother. I am pleased to hear that she had helped you with your companion. Are they in good condition now?" He could recall reading a little something about horse care, though he never got interested in the book since he lacked one of his own. "If you wish, I could go fetch a book that can allow you to grade your horses' wellbeings, if you wish. I read it before, so I do not mind to lend it to you for a while.

"But... do you normally sleep out here?" he asked, finding it rather curious that one would sleep out here when there were perfect living conditions nearby. It was simply illogical. "What if a cold front comes and it proceeds to create rain and it comes into the area?" One of his books told him that, and thought that Eclipse needed to be aware of that fact.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread