What Lies Beneath
[html]
WC: 303 OOC: I SURVIVED!!!

His words were wise, though he didn’t know how hard it was to run from the pulling drag of such a force. She only nodded and he seemed to be trying to get her off the depressing situation. It would help she knew. His mention that Skye was his mother she wagged her tail a little. She nodded at his question of the horses being well. They were thriving and happy, that was good enough. She had thought she was bringing them to the woman that once owned them only to find out that the owner had passed on and her family somewhere else. So now the two were in her care. She brightened a bit as he mentioned a book she could read.

“That would be lovely! I have never known about such things before.”

She said her tail wagging a little. Of course she couldn’t read now and she didn’t feel much like changing quite yet. She enjoyed her lupus form every once in awhile and she wasn’t sure how the culture of this pack would react to her changing in front of them. She tilted her head as he spoke of …. what was he speaking of? Rain? She smiled.

“I have not really found a place of my own yet... I don’t mind sleeping outside. Rain doesn’t bother me I have been.... how should I say it... “roughing it” for a long time.”

She said with a quick nod of her head as she couldn’t really shrug her shoulders. She wondered if he never slept outdoors before. It was wonderful to just take time off and be a wolf and just go wild. She wasn’t going to ask him that though she didn’t want to offend him in any way.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread